Why using textile heat transfers for garment printing?
Textile heat transfers are on the rise for customization of a wide range of textile and garments. Not a coincidence, as there are many advantages:
- It takes only a small investment in a heat seal press to do all your print jobs in house, what gives you a great flexibility, and saves efforts and costs in logistics;
- One and the same transfer can be applied on many different types of garment;
- Positioning on the textile is easy, also on more difficult spots such as collar and sleeves;
- Less failures and loss of garments when printing
- The print is very sharp, with bright colors, and durable
- Also possible for small to very small quantities (our minimum order quantity starts at 25 pieces);
- Easy and flexible when a small stock is kept for repeat orders
- Due to multiple glue options even the most difficult fabrics -for instance coated- can be printed.
Our different qualities of transfers
Find the right transfer for your textile printing job using our product filter, or learn more about the properties of each quality here:
For all transfers, the prices are based on the size in cm² and the quantity.
The number of colors also determines the cost price, except for all Digiflex qualities.
If in doubt, you can always ask us for a customized price offer.
A vector file (preferably illustrator) in real size in which the desired pantone colors are mentioned ensures a smooth processing of your order.
Do not you find what you are looking for or do you have questions? Maybe you can find the answer our page with frequently asked questions or contact us without obligation, we are always willing to share our years of expertise with you to develop a special transfer that meets your specific demand.