All your textile transfers under one roof
Ara NV Belgium has been specialized in high quality heat transfer printing for a wide range of applications on different types of garments, such as sports- and promotional garments, and work-wear, and sublimation bulk printing.
Be it corporate identity wear, fashionable promotional clothes or durable prints on various sportswear, customized textile with high quality heat seal logos always make a great first impression.
With over 45 years of experience in textile heat transfer printing, at Ara we commit ourselves to a personal service and advice, flexibility, fast deliveries and an excellent quality.
We work with the most sophisticated machinery, with maximal attention for people and environment throughout every step of the production chain.
Ara Nv is a pioneer in screen printing with water-based inks (since 1986) and has an Oekotex class 1 certification.
Both our water-based and silicone based transfers are according to Nike RSL standards (as reported by Intertek).
We deliver our heat seal transfers worldwide and communicate with you in six languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian and Spanish.
Our second core business is sublimation bulk printing by screen for customers worldwide, amongst them the biggest sports and cycling brands.
- Years of experience
- Personal service and advice
- Flexibility and fast deliveries
- Sophisticated machinery
- Attention for the environment
- We communicate with you in 6 languages
Delivering an excellent quality at competitive prices? This is only possible with a thorough automation and the best equipment.
Ara has a state-of-the-art machine park for both the sublimation department and heat transfers.
Our latest showpieces: a fully automatic screen printing machine for the transfers, and a digital offset press for the combination digital / screen-printed transfers: the first in Belgium.
Screen printing with a minimal impact on the environment? It is possible, we do it every day.
- Ara is a pioneer in working with water-based inks (since 1986);
- We only work with non-toxic water-based inks;
- A large part of our energy is supplied by solar panels;
- We also recently invested in energy-efficient gas dryers;
- We were the first in Belgium to invest in a computer-2-screen installation (in 2007), which has since reduced our waste flows by 25 tons per year.
- We are Oekotex certified and our transfers comply with the RSL standard of Nike (Restricted Substance list), reported by Intertek
The new DIGIFLEX and DIGIFLEX INDUSTRIAL are without a doubt the best that can be found on the market in the combination digital printing / screen printing.